Friday, May 9, 2008

Daughter, Friend





Did this as a Mother's Day layout for myself. The title, Daughter, Friend, is about my relationship with my daughter. I decided to scrap a green layout, taking the cue from the photo and am rather pleased with the soothing combination of moss green and sky blue. Papers are from Pink Paislee, K & Co and Hambly. There's actually a blue hambly hidden under the lace which doesn't show up well in the photo. And of course lots of Prima flowers and my favourite Maya Road chipboard swirl which I crackle and inked matching shades of green and blue. Added in liberal dashes of ribbon, lace and pearl for that feminine touch.

4 comments:

muffyvan said...

WOW!!! This is simply GORGEOUS!! And you put so much effort into it, it really tells. What a beautiful tribute to the role we have as mothers. :) Happy Mother's Day!! :)

Sue said...

Hello AM!! Thanks for dropping by and for your lovely compliment. Sure made my day. :) Happy Mother's Day to you too!

EliseBlaha said...

so detailed! looks great!

polinka said...

so beautiful!! I love these papers and embellishments!!