Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Paper Element Design Team


I can finally announce this now that it's on their blog. I'm on the first design team for The Paper Element, a US manufacturer. They've had two collections at CHA and more exciting collections lined up. I'm so happy and honoured to have been selected to be part of the design team and am really looking forward to playing with their new collections. Thanks so much to The Paper Element for picking me. :)

The other talented ladies on the design team are:

Kimberlee Croucher
Pauline Dirrig
Susan Dupre
Sasha Holloway
Cheryl Kelly-Van Domelen
Penny Smith
JJ Sobey

Hi everyone and I'm looking forward to 'working' with all of you!

5 comments:

muffyvan said...

How awesome, Susan!! CONGRATS!!!

CAKVD said...

I'm looking forward to working with you!! This is going to be so much fun!
Cheryl

Pearl said...

Woohoo ! congrats Susan ! This should be fun to do !

Sue said...

Hi Anne-Marie and Pearl! Thanks so much!

Hi Cheryl! Am looking forward to working with you too! :)

Sassy Sasha said...

CONGRATS .. looking forward to working with you ... it's gonna RAWK