Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Paper Element - Sweet





This is the first Design Team layout I've created for The Paper Element using their Fruits Collection. I used two of the pattern papers (Strawberry and Raspberry) from the collection and coordinating cardstock sticker and rub-ons.

One thing I must say, the pattern paper was of a delicious heavyweight, so nice and thick. I love working with substantial paper. And the papers are double-sided, with a solid coordinating colour on the back which were really lovely. And another plus point for me was each pattern paper came with suggestions on coordinating Bazzill cardstock colours. Takes the guess work out of matching cardstocks to the pattern paper. :)

Am going to be creating a couple more layouts from this collection in the coming days.

No comments: