Friday, August 22, 2008

Pure Joy






This was the entry I submitted for Challenge #2 of the scrapbooking contest. We had to use 3 and only 3 patterned pieces from 3 different manufacturers, at least one transparent element, feature a bird, butterfly or owl on the layout, and the journalling had to include the words "I want you to know..."

I used patterned paper from Collage Press, Bo Bunny and daisy d's. The butterflies were hand cut from the daisy d's pp and hambly overlays.

Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Collage Press Margot Collection 'Malta Spring'; Bo Bunny 'My darling dots'; and daisy d's Sweet Baby Jane 'Just for Fun'.
Cardstock: Bazzil
Overlays: Hambly Vintage Plaid, Urban Chic Frames and ATC Patchwork
Flowers: Petaloo, daisy d's and Prima
Brads: Doodlebug and Making Memories
Bling: Prima 'Say It in Crystals' and Heidi Swapp 'Borders'
Alphas: American Craft Thickers Sprinkles
Journalling Sheer: Maya Road

3 comments:

polinka said...

one more wonderful LO!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!

Sassy Sasha said...

Wassup you scrappin, layering oh so talented Diva you .. how is your weekend, thanks for stoppin through on my blog .. how is your weekend coming along, I went ahead and started on a circle mini LMAO .. wish me luck haha ..