Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Fun! ~ The Paper Element ~


Here's one I did for The Paper Element using Oasis pp from their Hot! Hot! Hot! collection. I love how the patterned paper goes so well with the photo. See that coconut tree in the background of the photo? ;)

I cut around the coconut trees while framing the photo and added in a couple more trees. Those detailed little fronds took some time to cut out. I then added rangers stickles to give the effect of sunlight bouncing off the trees.



The waves were created from Coredinations cs, which I tore and layered in three levels for dimension. A chipboard swirl was painted and glittered to add even more dimension to the waves.





Finally to hold the layout together I doodled around the frame and brightened up the page with a bright orange alpha title.

Supplies:
pp: The Paper Element Hot! Hot! Hot! Oasis
cs: Coredinations & Bazzil
chipboard: Bo Bunny naked chipboard
alpha: American Crafts Thickers
glitter: Rangers stickles

No comments: