Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day of School





I did this layout some time ago but never got around to posting it on my blog.

I went for a clean look using Scenic Route's Appleton Line's First, Second, Third and Fourth Street papers. I cut out alphas from Second Street paper to make up my title, and the gears and numbers from 1st and 4th Streets to make up the embellishments. I love the ruler effect of 2nd street and love how this whole range works so well with a school theme.

The numbers, alphas and gears were popped up at different heights to give the layout dimension. And to add to the school days look. I doodled a frame for the photo and dotted lines around the rulers to group the elements together.

This layout was a winner at the August Product Challenge at Scenic Route and also the Back to School Challenge at Crop Addict.

No comments: