Sunday, September 28, 2008

Smile!


I did this layout using Scenic Route's new Sonoma line. I love the Sonoma papers. Even sweeter that I won them in a Scenic Route contest. ;)



I cut out the flowers and berries from the pp, stickled them and popped them up for dimension.



There's hidden journalling tucked behind the photo.


I stickled the rim of the Autumn Leaves clear buttons which were then used as centres for the flowers.


This layout was Fab Find for 26th September at Coordinates Collections. :)

List of Supplies:

Patterned Paper:
Sonoma Kraft Red Bouquet
Sonoma Rosale Drive
Sonoma Verano Avenue
Sonoma Madera Street
Sonoma West Spain Street
Sonoma Melody Lane

Alphas; Redmond Stencil Chipboard Alpha White
Chipboard: American Craft Darling Accents
Glitter: Rangers Stickles
Ink: Rangers Distressed Ink
Buttons: Autumn Leaves

No comments: