Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look At Me!



Here's one I did for a challenge I'm hosting this month at Treasured Scrapbooking. It's a photo of my friend's daughter who obviously has no fear of albino snakes. Shudder!

I love embellishments. My favourites are flowers, bling and chipboards. So my challenge this month as Guest Designer at Treasured Scrapbooking is to use at least one flower (fabric, paper, metal, any kind of flower), some glitz and glitter (crystals, sequins...) and chipboard (raw, altered, painted, glittered... doesn't matter) on your layout. Easy right?

In my layout, I cut out flowers from the Scenic Route pattern paper and glitzed them up with Rangers stickles.


I used a Maya Rd chipboard butterfly, Maya Misted, stickled and inked it and stuck on a crystal swirl for the butterfly trail.


Lots of challenges and contests going on at Treasured Scrapbooking. Give it a shot and you could just win something. :)

No comments: