Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Off We Go!



This is a layout of my daughter and her friends heading off to India on an exchange programme. The journalling's all hers and I included a journalling tag hidden behind the patterned papers for even more journalling to record her memories of the trip.



The layout uses My Mind's Eye papers and other supplies from Coordinates Collections' Lots of Laughs Kit for which I am Guest DT in November.



Supplies:
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye Wrapped Up Stripes & Pretty Coat
Cardstock: Bazzill
Chipboard: My Mind's Eye Pure Joy & Flirty Play adhesive chip borders
Journalling Tag: My Mind's Eye Pure Joy journal card
Flowers: Prima Marketing & Bella!
Photo Turn: 7G
Alphas: American Crafts Thickers & K&Co Embossed Stickers


2 comments:

Yasu said...

You are so talented! I love the way how you layer paper!!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

love how you did the journaling