Thursday, November 6, 2008

Paris

I decided to try something different with this layout. So I pulled out a number of my Purple Onion stamps and made a collage with them. I stamped and embossed on little squares of patterned paper, inking the edges of each one. Then I built a collage mat out of the little squares forming the mat for my photo.

I folded back the corner of the layout to reveal a little flower cluster. The swirls are Purple Onion stamps.

This flower cluster sits upon a transparency stamped with Purple Onion's Vintage Ornate frame. Love this stamp!


List of Supplies:

Purple Onion Stamps:
1. Late 1800's Script Background
2. Early 1900's Music Background
3. Damask
4. Blossom Set
5. Vintage Ornate Frame
6. Ornamentals Set
7. Stitches Set

Patterned Paper : My Minds Eye - Bohemia Bliss Make A Wish Dandy / Brown & 29th Market Street Mellow Sweet Tiny Sprinkles / Cotton Candy
Crystals: Prima
Flowers: Prima
Alpha Chipboards: Prima
Eyelet: We Are Memory Keepers

No comments: