Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Prima BAB Winner!

I'm so excited! I can finally reveal that my Paris Album won third place in Prima's Build-A-Book contest. Can you tell that I'm happy? :) All the winning entries were absolutely gorgeous. Go take a look on the Prima blog.






Here's my winning Paris Album. I really loved playing with the Prima clear acrylic build-a-book album. I used all my favourite Prima products on it - flowers, crystal swirls, crystal centres, clear stamps, pebbles, patterned paper, trims, overlays, clearly IOD transparent tape...





The beauty of clear albums is every page builds upon the pages before and after it. I designed this album with lots of clear spaces so that details from the pages preceding and following it peeked through and added dimension and interest to the other pages. I deliberately went with lots of floral details on this album because they lend lots of textural and visual appeal to the clear album. Anyone who knows me knows I love Prima flowers and crystals so this album was a real pleasure to create. :)

Thanks for coming by!




5 comments:

eMeLiNe said...

Big YAY for you Susan !! The Clear album was clearly a winner !! :)

sharongoo said...

Congrats Susan! The album is very you and very beautiful!

Holly said...

Congratulations Susan! I loved your book... it was truly my favorite of all the projects. When I saw it in the Prima gallery a couple of weeks ago, I thought, "That is going to win... it's just so beautiful!"

polinka said...

congrats!!!

Tina said...

awsome mini!