Monday, November 24, 2008

Sue's Edgy Challenge




The Paper Element has new scrapping challenges every week with attractive prizes and this week's my turn to host. My challenge is to create a layout with different decorative edges. There's so much you can do with your borders - ink them, curl them, trim them with decorative scissors or add glitter to them...

In my layout, I inked and distressed the patterned paper and trimmed them with a lace border. For my title, I punched out a border using Fiskars Threading Water punch, inked it, then laid it on top of netting for a different border.




Show us what you can do with your borders and you could win an attractive prize. You have until the end of the month to enter. For more details and challenges by the other DT members, check out The Paper Element site. Oh, you don't have to use The Paper Element products on your layout but we'd love to see them if you do. :)

Thanks for coming by!

List of Supplies:
Patterned Paper - The Paper Element (Strawberry & Parsley)
Flowers - Prima
Overlay - Hambly
Trims - unknown
Alphas - Making Memories

1 comment:

Evelien said...

gorgeous layout, love it!!!