Sunday, November 2, 2008

Treasured Scrapbooking Guest Designer


I'm guest designing for Treasured Scrapbooking this month and look at the goodies I got to play with. :)



Lots of goodies from Kaisercraft, Piggy Tales, Bo Bunny, Making Memories and American Crafts. And even some Teresa Collins dome rings to alter. :) I've been looking for those rings so I was really happy when I saw it in my kit.


And here's the first of the layouts I created from the kit.






I'm also hosting a challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking this month. Go take a look. It's fun, super easy and you get a chance at winning a prize from Treasured.

Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft Sublime - Vogue, Outrage, Majesty
Rub-Ons: Kaisercraft
Chipboards: American Crafts chipboard Thickers Accents
Glitter Clears: Making Memories
Ribbons: American Crafts and May Arts
Alphas: American Crafts Thickers LAX & Roller Rink; Scrapworks Upper West Side

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

eMeLiNe said...

Congrats Susan on your GDT gig !! :)

Wendy Kwok said...

Lovely LO with the blacks and green. I love what you did with the green ribbon!

Colleen said...

Congrats!! What a wonderful kit and love the work you did with it!

sharongoo said...

Hi Susan,
I really like this colour combination! Its cool how you pulled this combi out of the kit you got.