Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beautiful

Gauche Alchemy's January Kit is up and it's filled with lots of ephemera and vintage findings, as well as beautiful fabric, rubber stamps, patterned paper and metal embellishments. You can see the full kit here: January Kit

I'm Guest Designing for Gauche Alchemy this month and here's what I came up with for my first layout:



The theme for this month's kit is Valentine's Day inspired but I opted to do a nature-themed one instead. Love the Oopsie Daisy postcard ("Oops, I've been knotty"), the teal and white fabric (which I cut out and stickled) and the Bombshell rubber stamps (Butterfly Queen).






Go take a look at what the other designers came up with. Love the shadowbox Amy created and I can't wait to see Heather's and Yasu's creations. :)

3 comments:

Wendy Kwok said...

Congrats Susan on the DT for Scrapbook Nook. And lovely tag you did! Love the colours and distress.

Yasu said...

I love your Lo from January Kit! Very creative! I can tell you enjoyed making this!Actually, I saw the kit yesterday at Amy's and I am almost done! Is scrapbooking popular in your country?

~Sasha Farina~ said...

awesome works Sue! and Congrats on your latest stint! woohoo!!