Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello Beautiful!



This is the second layout I did on our horse trails in New Zealand. It uses the same Crate Paper Prudence collection as the first layout. I love this collection and think it goes so well with the photos. I intend to do a few more in the series.

For this layout I used Purple Onion Design's Hello Noteblock stamp, and incorporated that into the title. I also crackle painted some chipboard swirls. Love the rustic effect it gave.



And to soften the more boyish hues of blues, olives and browns in the layout, I added a cluster of flowers with a dash of peach.



Supplies:
Purple Onion Hello Noteblock Stamp
Crate Paper Prudence Collection Kit
Prima Flowers
Maya Road Chipboard Swirls and Scallop Frames
Ranger Crackle Paint
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
American Craft Thickers

4 comments:

Edleen said...

so lovely Sue! :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Neat !! Lovely style =)

Aubrey said...

Great job! I see that you like to use the Maya Road scrolls too! I saw your comment on our Maya Road DT blog and Nolan wanted me to come thank you for giving him such nice feedback. Thanks! He's getting a kick out of this!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

great use of the Ranger and Tim Holtz products!