Friday, January 2, 2009

I Could Do This Everyday





While in New Zealand, we went on a couple of horse treks in the beautiful countryside, one of which was through Paradise where several scenes from the Lord of the Rings were filmed. It was a wonderful experience, interacting with the horses and taking in the beauty of the land. My daughter enjoyed it so much she declared she could do this everyday. Hence the title of this layout.

And I found the perfect stamps to work with on this layout, Purple Onion Date Me stamps. The stamps feature months of the year and days of the week and I liked how the circular day stamp worked really well for the placement of my title. I also love how the colours of Crate Paper's Prudence Collection evokes a feel of being back in nature.


List of Supplies:
Purple Onion Date Me Stamps
Crate Paper Prudence Collection Kit
Prima Flowers
Prima Say It in Crystals
Little Yellow Bicycle Fabric Brads
Ranger Stickles
American Crafts Thickers

No comments: