Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moments


Here's something I did for my DT stint at Gauche Alchemy. I gathered up the vintage music sheets, fabric, trim, patterned paper and metal embellishments from Gauche Alchemy's lovely January kit and decided I had to make a vintage shabby-chic wall hanging. I used one of my favourite photos of my dh and dd taken on our recent holiday and am really pleased with how it turned out.

This is my first attempt at something like this and I'm going to be doing more. This one's for my dh and my dd's requested one as well. :)


Here I used lots of soft embellishments like lace trims, sheer ribbons and fabric and contrasted it with a string of pearls and a metal charm that says 'laugh'.


Thanks for coming by and to everyone celebrating Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai! :)

Supplies:
Kaisercraft scalloped wooden album
Daisy D's patterned paper
Metal Numbers - K&Co Life Journey
K&Co 3D stickers
Vintage Music Sheet
Trims - various
Rangers stickles


3 comments:

jazsutra said...

Gong Xi Fai Cai Sue!!
and OMG such beautiful piece of work!!!

Julie said...

Oh my that wall hanging is yummy.

Edleen said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai Sue!

that's really Beautiful!
have a great day :)