Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Scrapbook Nook DT



2009 is kicking off to a great scrappy start for me. I received an email from Leah telling me I'm on the design team for My Scrapbook Nook! Here are the rest of the DT:

Amanda Boyles - USA
Delaina Burns - USA
Camilla Ekman -Sweden
Leah Killian -USA
Selena Kimsey - USA
Susan Lui -Singapore
Stacey Michaud - USA
Christiane Mueller -Germany
Amy Parker -USA
Jen Pohl -USA
Ching Tan - USA
Abbie Torroll -USA

I'm really thrilled to be part of this team of talented ladies and best of all, My Scrapbook Nook has got a really warm and friendly community and the most gorgeous kits. This month's kit's chockful of Webster's Pages goodies and February's looks to be all set for Jenni Bowlin. Another fantastic thing about The Nook is they have regular classes and contests. Great for scrappy inspiration! :)

Talking about contests, The Nook's holding a contest for two Guest DT spots. Read the details here: GDT contest Go take a look and join in the fun! :)

6 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! Leah is a sweet heart to work with ! have fun =) =)

Carcol said...

Wowzers!! You are really talented. You SO deserve to be on the Nook DT! Congrats!

Edleen said...

Congrats Susan!
see you around town yeah ;)

Ching-a-ling said...

I've been a fan of your work so I'm thrilled to be on the DT with you!! Congrats!!!! We're gonna have so much fun the next 6 months!

sharon Ong said...

Hey hey! Congrats Susan! Good job!

jazsutra said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Sue! Can't wait to see your creations at the Nook ;)