Friday, January 30, 2009

My Scrapbook Nook Feb Kit



So this arrived in the mail for me a couple of days ago, the February kit from My Scrapbook Nook. How gorgeous is this kit? Filled to the brim with Jenni Bowlin pp, Maya Road velvet flowers, Making Memories Love Note tickets, Prima lace, Scenic Route chipboard houses and so much more. The kit's so popular it's almost sold out but no worries, because Leah's re-ordering so no one will be left disappointed. So if you like what you see, hop on over to the Nook for a full description of the kit and what the DT's come up with.

I dived into the kit right after Chinese New Year and completed one layout and am starting on my second. I'll upload pix of these soon.

I've also completed my mini album for Purple Onion Designs. Actually, I wouldn't quite call it a mini. :D It just grew and grew. I'll upload that later as well.

Thanks for dropping by. Back with more layouts soon.

No comments: