Monday, March 9, 2009

2009 Journal



I altered this journal which I intend to use for all my random thoughts, ideas and to-do lists for 2009. I stamped a Purple Onion 2009 Calendar stamp and stuck that on the cover - that'll come in handy as I plan my days. I used another Purple Onion stamp, Arrow Journal Spot, as the base for the title and also as a pointer to the quote "You can't turn back the clock but you can wind it up again." by Bonnie Prudden.

I love these Graphic 45 patterned papers and realize they work really well with the 7 Gypsies paper and gaffer tape. Love that little "Inspire" tag too and the mix of velvet ribbons, packing string and old world black lace. :)

And I just can't get enough of these Graphic 45 butterflies.

Thanks for dropping by.


1 comment:

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Love your To~DO journal just beautiful creativity
Jen