Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Behind the Scenes

I love this layout because Graphic 45's Communique line is just perfect for this behind-the-scenes photo. I cut out the border of Photogenic patterned paper and used this as a frame for my layout, much like a photo frame, in keeping with the theme of photography.

Love these little butterflies from Botanicabella's Ode to Butterfly paper.


Lots of inking and distressing and play with textures from the lace and flowers.


I stamped Purple Onion Designs stamps on transparencies and framed them as a corner on my photo (using Art Nouveau Corner stamp) as well as a base for my journalling (using Vintage Ornate Frame).

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Sasha said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL .. we get to work together again whoo hoo .. I am so happyfor you ...

natasha said...

Beautiful LO, Sue. Congrats on the G45 DT!! I'm so excited to work with you!!!! much love, natasha!

sharon Ong said...

Congratulations Susan! The graphic 45 papers suit your vintage romantic style perfectly! Good job!

Julie said...

WOWSER this is just fabbo congrats on the DT gig. Awesome stuff.