Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Flower Girl


Here's one more layout I did for My Scrapbook Nook using their March kit. I like that this one's so different from the other two I created using the same kit. While the last one was classic and elegant, this one's more fun and sweet.

Little embossed butterflies which I added Rangers stickles to for a little bit of glitz, and a row of pearls fror the body. The butterfly trail is cut out from the Cosmo Cricket patterned paper.

Another die cut butterfly. This time the butterfly trail is the pearl flourish from Prima's Say It in Pearls. I also dotted pearl dimension around the entire circular border of the layout.



I still had lots leftover from the kit so I made a card using the little bits of scraps. I'm saving the larger sheets of patterned paper for another layout.

I don't know what I'm going to use this card for yet so I've left some space for me to put in the sentiment later.

Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Very sweet colours together, Sue ! What an adorable flower girl your DD was !