Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Graphic 45 Design Team!!

I am SO excited and thrilled beyond belief! I was surfing the net this morning and was reading the Graphic 45 blog post announcing their new DT and saw my name!!! I made it on the Graphic 45 Design Team!!

Here are the rest of the new DT who are joining the existing team:
Candy Rosenberg - http://candyscraps.typepad.com
Nancy Burke – http://www.nancyburke.typepad.com
Natasha Pryma - www.natashaprymak.blogspot.com
Stacy Cohen - www.stacycohen.blogspot.com
Sasha Holloway - http://sassysasha.typepad.com

What a great way to start the morning. Happy! :)

14 comments:

Sasha said...

CONGRATUALTIONS

OMG I know I know I was shocked. I am happy for you girl .. we get to work together again .. yayyyy

Stacy Cohen said...

Congrats to you too!! Your work is amazing! I'm thrilled to be working with you on the G45 team!

Certified Scrapaholic said...

Congrats Sue, I so look forward to working with you and the other girls. We are going to have so much fun!!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

it's FABULOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Amy Wing said...

OMG!!! That is SO. AWESOME!

Congrats to you and the others I've bumped into in cyberspace who made it - Stacy, Candy, and Natasha! I'll have to catch up on the work of you others - I'm sure it's fabulous.

Woot! Go team!

the dreamer said...

Congratulations, Susan! So well-deserved! =)

*hugs*
Nina

CamillaE said...

OMG, SUe!!!I'm so happy for you!!! I bet you'll do GREAT stuff for G45. You seriously ROCK!!!

Wendy Kwok said...

Congrats, my friend!

hilde janbroers said...

congrats to the team!!! Can't wait to work with you!

Antoinette said...

Hi Sue, HUGE congrats!! Welcome on the team. Your projects are stunning. I'm looking forward working with you!

Edleen said...

Congrats Sue!!! :)

haven't bumped into you @ Laine's yet this year... hope it'll be soon! hehe...

Enjoy!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

congrats Sue!!!

Marie Levite said...

Congrats to you! You way deserve it. Your work is beautiful!!

Adoncia said...

Congratulations!!!! :D

Anyway, I like your blog design... ;)