Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Parisian Sights **new Graphic 45 Transatlantique**



I was so thrilled to receive the new Graphic 45 Transatlantique papers from Aimee I just had to dig into them immediately. These papers are oh-so-gorgeous and hot-off-the-printers! They're not even at my LSS yet. I can't resist papers with Paris images on them and I had the perfect photo to scrap them with.

Some close-ups:


Playing around with inking, tearing, distressing and creating dimension with layering. Those Prima flowers are just the right shade, blending in and creating texture without overpowering the gorgeous Transatlantique papers.



I cut out the Eiffel Tower from the pp and popped it up using 3D foam dots. There are actually two layers of dimension to the Eiffel Tower but the photo doesn't really capture that. I added a little Wish tag because our wish is to visit Paris again soon. :)


Don't you just love the vintagey look and colours of the pp? And I used only a small selection of the papers in the Transatlantique collection. Lots more beautiful pp in the collection.



List of Supplies:
Graphic 45 Transatlantique collection: Transatlantique, Paris Post, Globe Trotter, Transatlantique Tags
Cardstock: Bazzil
Flowers: Prima Artful Collage Flowers
Trims: own stash

3 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

the layout is gorgeous Sue!

The Squared One said...

It's amazingly complex and detailed and intricate and unimitatable!!! stunning layout!

Anna Sigga said...

Fantabulous layout girl - love all the yummy G45!!