Saturday, March 21, 2009

Relax

I love how the hues of blue in Basic Grey's Marrakech line complements the photo of my dd taken in New Zealand. New Zealand has some breathtaking scenery.


I love distressing my papers and playing with peekaboo lace. :)
This layout was inspired by Gabi Pollaco and won the Lift The DT challenge at My Creative Scrapbook and was also a runner-up in the Basic Grey challenge at Your Scrapbook Stash.


"Relax" is also featured in the Basic Grey Gallery...



Along with my "DreamFields" layout using Basic Grey's Porcelain collection...



4 comments:

Alaina said...

what a beautiful layout.

Edleen said...

that's awesome Sue! lovely layouts by you as always :)

Rach H said...

I love that BG line! I would love to get my hands on it!

Beautiful layout! Love the crinkled look of the base paper!

Scoobie said...

I love the bold color of that BG line. And your picture is perfect for it!