Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Story of Us

Thank you to everyone who left me a message or SMS or who just came up to me to congratulate me on making it on to Graphic 45's DT. I really appreciate your comments. Been on a happy high for the last few days. :)

Here's a new layout I did for My Scrapbook Nook using their lovely March kit.



Don't you love Cosmo Cricket's classic grey and yellow Ever After papers? I framed the photo with cut-outs from Something True pp, adding a little Rangers stickles to them. The title and words are cut out from Ever After borders and elements pp.

The flower centre's a Jenni Bowlin button and those are the much sought after Prima Say It in Pearls. I'm liking Prima's grey trim as well. All included in the March kit.

More close-ups...




Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Antoinette said...

beautiful layout! Wonderful details, like the pearls, the JB button, the egdes...

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Wow this is just absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love everything on the page
Jen

sharon Ong said...

absolutely love this one susan!!! colouris great