Friday, March 6, 2009

You & Me



This is my DT layout using the gorgeous March kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I love these papers from Cosmo Cricket's Ever After collection. The grey and coral are just so beautiful together. And who can resist those Prima Say It With Pearls swirls. :)

I cut out the flowers and vines from Cosmo Cricket's Something New patterned paper to form a corner border around my photo. Then I used my Sizzix dies and created this pretty flower, which I layered with white Prima flowers to bring out the colours of the patterned paper. The floral centre is Prima grey lace and the petals are held together by a Karen Foster pearl brad. To complete the flower, a little sprinking of Rangers stickles.



2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Beautiful! I love all the fussy cutting!

Christiane said...

omg, you really doing amazing work!!