Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Graphic 45 Notes Journal

I haven't posted any projects lately because some of them haven't been revealed on the respective DT blogs yet. Will post those later in the month. I've also been busy having fun on the personal front so haven't been scrapping in the last few days. Will try to take photos of some completed projects and post them up some time.

But I do have something to show today. It's an altered journal I made for Graphic 45 using a mix of their Fashionista and Communique collections. It's a birthday present for a friend who must have a notebook on her at all times. So I made this one with minimal dimension so the elements wouldn't get dented in her bag.



I couldn't resist adding a couple of tags and tassles:

And I had to have a little dimension - couldn't help myself. :D



4 comments:

sharon Ong said...

Hi Susan! I really like the combination of images you used on this one! Well done!

Cheryl KVD said...

This is beautiful! I love all the details!

Wati Basri said...

nice one....

Chok Keun said...

This is so lovely, I simply heart it! Love the vintage style and would love to get something like this, envy your lucky friend, haha...