Friday, April 24, 2009

Timeless Treasures


Here's an altered project I made using Graphic 45 papers and Purple Onion Designs stamps. I altered a plain box into this vintage-looking keepsake box for little mementoes and treasured keepsakes.

I used Graphic 45 papers from their Fashionista and Communique lines and complemented that with lots of lace and ribbon, Prima flowers, Maya Road pin & velvet ribbon and Robin's Nest dewdrops.


And of course a couple of Purple Onion Design stamps which are just perfect for vintage-y layouts or altered items. I love that pocket watch stamp. Purple Onion stamps have got great details and always amaze me with how crisp their images are.




4 comments:

sharon Ong said...

Nice one Susan! Love the pocket watch too..was thinking of getting that next.

Andrea said...

What a gorgeous project!!! I love the detail and the use of the Maya Road pin!

BabyBokChoy said...

unbelievably gorgeous!! You do such amazing jobs!!!

Tina said...

Love the details of this georgeous box!