Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bird Card



This is a quick card I made for my card class at My Scrapbook Nook using their May kit. It's an all-occasion card. You can use it for birthdays (hoppy bird-day?), travel (taking flight?), and even Christmas (imagine that's a dove) :D

Lily Bee's Three Little Birds collection goes so well with the Maya Road chipboard bird tag I just had to use the chipboard on the card. I altered the chipboard bird with the lily bee papers and embellished it using lace and a generous application of Rangers stickles.

The card is tri-fold and closed tight using a brown satin ribbon.

You can see the card class here: Nook card class

12 comments:

sharon Ong said...

I love the big bird and the little bird! Cute cute cute

Emmy said...

supercute!!

zαnуα ♥ said...

Its so cute! :D

chenguna said...

Luv this bird! Too cute!
michellem

beckyjune said...

beautiful card, Sue! I love that trim you used on the bird.

hippy_chick said...

Great card

Anna Sigga said...

This is too darn cute girl!!!! Love the colors!

deiha said...

Beautiful card

anna.h said...

A cute little bird!

NICOLE said...

adorable card!

Rach H said...

I love the card, especially the lace around the bird!

Precious!

Suz said...

Super cute little card