Friday, May 15, 2009

Escape


Here's another layout I created using My Scrapbook Nook's May kit. The Lily Bee Three Little Birds papers are just perfect for a nature shot. This one's of my dd by a stream in New Zealand.

To complement the photo and the papers, I made my own little apple trees. I glimmer misted the little Maya Road chipboard trees and added little red gems as apples.



And what's a photo by the stream and chipboard apple trees without a fluffy white cloud and little bluebird. :) I made the cloud from cotton wool and the glimmer misted and crackle accented the little bluebird. Love the crackled effect.



That Webster's Pages ruffled ribbon is absolutely gorgeous and it inspired me to make a border of distressed and fancy edges.




Supplies

Patterned Paper : Lily Bee's Three Little Birds Collection
Chipboard Trees & Bird: Maya Road
Ruffled Ribbon: Webster's Pages
Alphas: Basic Grey
Gems: Kaisercraft
Others: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Rangers Crackle Accents & Lace



5 comments:

Tina said...

Great lo, love all the layers and the design is awsome!

zαnуα ♥ said...

awesome! Love the design, and the layerings :)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

what a lovely page Sue!

Lori Gentile said...

I love all of the layering. That cloud and bird are to die for cute!!!

sharon Ong said...

love that bird and the cloud!