Friday, May 1, 2009

Kayaking Fun



Here's another layout I did using Graphic 45's Transatlantique papers. I like how different this layout is from my earlier one using the same collection. While "Parisian Sights" has a warm, vintagey feel, this one's all about being bright, breezy and crisp. I used the brighter blue tones in the Transatlantique collection and kept the lines clean with no distressing at all. I really like that the Transatlantique papers have several papers with a nautical reference which were just right for my photos on kayaking.



To give some texture to the otherwise clean and 2-dimensional layout, I added chipboard flocked alphas, a metallic tag, lace and lots of flowers.



If you like Graphic 45 papers, you're going to love this. A Million Memories is having a Graphic 45 contest as part of their NSD celebrations. More will be revealed at A Million Memories on Friday so don't forget to check it out. :)


List of Supplies:

Patterned Papers - Graphic 45's Transatlantique Collection
Flowers - Prima
Alphas - Forever in Time flocked chipboard conts
Metal Embellishment - K & Company
Lace - unknown

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Those Transatlantique pps work so well with the kayaking pics alrite! great ideas here !

Looking forward to that AMM NSD contest ! ;-)

Tina said...

Love your lo! All the details are fab!