Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Scrapbook Nook June Kit





Look at all the gorgeous goodies in My Scrapbook Nook's June Kit! I spy Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird collection along with lots of yummy bellies. Here's what's in the kit:

2 sheets of bazzill cardstock
1 set of Cosmo Cricket Chipboard
American Crafts Rockabye Alphabet Thickers
American Crafts Lullaby Alphabet Thickers
Chatterbox Treasures- buttons, bling ,felt & vintage bits and baubles
1 yard of pretty American Crafts ribbon
Maya Road leaf pins
A Cosmo Cricket Spinner Card
10 gorgeous Cosmo cricket Early Bird double sided papers
Jenni Bowlin Tickets

Can't wait to receive mine! :)

5 comments:

Emmy said...

i can't w8 either!! im so excited seeing what you'll do with your kit!

SAR girls said...

I cant wait to get my kit! :)

~Jan

Erica Hettwer said...

I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Zarah said...

I'm as excited as you are - and counting down! :D

eMeLiNe Seet said...

can't wait to see what u whip up ! =)