Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Nook's May Kit





Look at My Scrapbook Nook's May Kit! Those Lily Bee papers and those little diecut papers... And that Webster's Pages trim! That is the most gorgeous trim. You really have to see it in real life. As always the kit's packed full of goodies with some of my favourites, like the Basic Grey chipboard alphas, Maya Road chipboard trees and velvet flowers and sprinklings of bling and buttons. Drool!

If you haven't already, go check out the Nook Scrap-Off that's happening right now. We're having a series of challenges for 5 weeks. Lots of fun and great prizes, including a six month term on the design team! Now that's a prize worth playing for! :)


4 comments:

v.lau said...

Love that kit! I just got it in the mail :)

chenguna said...

I luv your style, I cannot wait to see what you do with your kit.
Michelle M. here passing by to give u some blog luvin!

beckyjune said...

It IS a beautiful kit and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Pearl said...

Very sweet kit ! Can't wait to see the WP trim IRL then !