Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reflect



I wanted to try something different with this layout so I tore up strips of Lily Bee patterned paper and used that as a mat for my photo. I like how the one little red bird in the pp stands out and how it complements the birds in the photo.

The photo was taken by a lake in New Zealand where it was just so peaceful and tranquil. Settings like this make me think, reflect and contemplate. Hence the title "Reflect".




List of Supplies:
Lily Bee patterned paper and Maya Road flower from My Scrapbook Nook's May kit;
Flowers - Prima;
Crystals - Prima;
Lace & trim - own stash;
Others - Robin's Nest Dew Drops & Rangers Liquid Pearls

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout!

Nadezhdinka said...

очень интересно, несмотря на некоторую небрежность. художественно получилось. как говорят в России - "художественный беспорядок".

Nadezhdinka said...

I badly speak english. I write is even worse. But your work has liked me very much :))))

biggi-al said...

I like this layout very much - it looks different to others but really great!!!!

Carcol said...

This is awesome! How DO you do it?! :D

bitte71 said...

Thi layout is SO beautiful!! Love your work!

Denise said...

love the torn paper background! This is a wonderful layout.

Jennifer Larson said...

This is so lovely! Love the randomness to it, but there's still a structure.