Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Times


I finally scrapped my Basic Grey Wisteria papers. I really like this photo of my daughter among the lupin flowers in New Zealand. The flowers come in all shades of purple, lavender, lilac, blue, pink... Really pretty!


For this layout, I cut out the flowers from Wisteria's Patio paper and layered them for more dimension. I then added stickles to the edges for definition and created a flower centre using Robin's Nest Dew Drops.




I created a picture frame/window effect for the photo using border strips from Wisteria's Stone Wall and added some trim to soften the look.



The title work continues wth the lace trim theme and embellished with little Prima hydrangeas which are liberally sprinkled across the layout. The title is reflective of the good time we had on our holiday in New Zealand.








3 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! Love those flowers!

Ruth said...

I remember my Mum pointing out all the Lupins in the South Island of NZ when we were kids...unfortunately my Dad never stopped the car to take photos of us surrounded by them!! Love the big flowers that you made...gorgeous!!

Denise said...

those flowers are just amazing! wonerful layout.