Monday, June 1, 2009

Guest Designer at Dream Street Papers

So I'm really thrilled because I've been invited to be a Guest Designer for Dream Street Papers. A big box arrived for me last month which was filled with all their latest collections from CHA Winter. :)

I have to say the papers are really versatile and beautiful. I loved working with them.

Here are some screen captures of my feature at the Dream Street Papers blog:









You can see my feature on the Dream Street Papers blog here: May Guest Designer

10 comments:

Amy Teets said...

Congrats! Loved your work!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creations!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Congrats on the feature, Sue =)
i used direct link from G45 :
http://api.ning.com/files/6tRff*GvRDlAnJvw9y5Y8-D7j1wM4xVX8Gdgf-9L-V83Y1zH3GMdkmSudWe9AMK7V5JGxxWA80nr4nGAjWk6RYpK3Z7XBPjf/g45fanblinkie.gif

sorry it's SO LONG ... heehee

sharon Ong said...

Congratulations Susan!

Emmy said...

gorgeous work and congratz!!!

Scrapjo said...

Congratulations girl!!!

hippy_chick said...

WTG, congrates!!!!!

Sandi said...

WOOHOO! GO GIRL!!!!!!!! AWESOME stuff!!!!!!!

Suz said...

Beautiful projects. You're awesome congrats

Ching-a-ling said...

wow, wow, wow!! congratulations Sue!! I'm soo soo happy for you! Good things just keep happening to you and you deserve it!