Saturday, June 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Here's a little hanging decor I made for My Scrapbook Nook using the cheery Cosmo Cricket papers in their June kit. The scalloped ovals are die cut from chipboard and stacked on top of each other. And I happened to have in my stash the perfect hydrangea petals in hues to match the patterned paper. And check out that red polka-dotted grosgrain ribbon which matches the Cosmo Cricket paper perfectly! :)





Here's the other side of the decor, which says Rise & Shine. Love the Cosmo Cricket chipboard toast and coffee mug. :)



I applied stickles along all the edges for that extra glitz.



And some good news, the Fathers Day card I made using GCD papers won the GCD Studios Fathers Day Card Challenge. :D








1 comment:

Ruth said...

This is really sweet!! Congratulations on winning the card comp!!