Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Tekapo


A Prima layout I did using a fab sketch by Anam Stubbington for Prima's June Build-A-Page. I used mostly Prima supplies on this layout. Papers are from Flirty Little Secrets, one of my favourite collections from Prima. The fresh Spring colours are perfect for the photos we took by Lake Tekapo.

I created lots of texture on this layout with inking and distressing of the edges. The photo mat is actually a coordinating journalling card from Flirty Little Secrets, which I popped up with 3D foam dots.


I selected some of my favourite Prima flowers to use on this layout. Love the Petite Fleur Vine with the little roses and tendrils. My husband has declared this one of his favourite layouts. I have to say it's one of mine too. :)





Materials used:

Patterned Paper: Prima Flirty Little Secret's Coy, Memoirs and Meander
Journalling Card: Prima Flirty Little Secret
Flowers: Prima Woodstock Flowers, Petite Fleur Vines, Caboodles, & Artistry Flowers
Alphas: American Craft Thickers

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Absolutely stunning colours.....and isn't Lake Tekapo one of the blueist lakes you have ever seen!!
Love the tendrils they are so pretty

Julie said...

This is gorgoeus Love it all.