Friday, June 5, 2009

Laugh Out Loud!


Here's one of the layouts I did for Dream Street Papers during my stint as a Guest Designer there. I used the Fresh collection on this. Love the soothing blues and greens of the paper.

A couple of tips: For multi-photo layouts, circles are a great way to focus the eyes on the photos. Also, pick up colours from the photo and use those on your embellishments. Here I picked up the reds and blues from the photo and repeated them in my flowers and Robin's Nest Dew Drops.


I was quite happy to find this Making Memories metal embellishment which went perfectly with my flowers and overall layout design. :)


Playing with my Apron Strings border punch here :)


Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Dream Street Papers Fresh Collection
Flowers - Prima
Metal Embellishment - Making Memories
Epoxy Sticker - Cloud 9 Designs
Alphas - American Craft Thickers
Others - Robin's Nest Dew Drops



3 comments:

Daniela said...

What an awesome layout! Love the circle and the photo placement!

Amy Teets said...

Gorgeous!!

Zarah said...

I LOVE it!!!