Friday, July 10, 2009

Enjoy


Basic Grey Lemonade! I love this latest line from BG. :) I made this for My Scrapbook Nook using their July kit. I cut out a square from the exquisite blue BG doily paper, turning the 12x12 doily into a frame for my layout. I threaded a thin satin pink ribbon through the little squares in the doily, forming a frame for my photo. Did lots of cutwork because the flowers in the patterned paper were just begging to be cut out and formed into a flower cluster. :) Created lots of dimension with the cutouts and Prima flowers.








The title work uses a chipboard element from the same collection, embellished with more cutwork and stickles.


Thanks for looking!



Supplies (My Scrapbook Nook's July Kit):
Basic Grey Lemonade papers, chipboard elements, doily & rub-ons.
Prima flowers
Lace & ribbon (own stash)

1 comment:

LG said...

Your works are amazing and I cant wait to work with you at My Scrapbook nook!

LG