Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family



Here's another layout I made using Basic Grey's Lemonade collection from My Scrapbook Nook's July kit. This one started out as a very clean layout, with simple lines and minimal embellishments. Then just as I thought I'd finished with it, the inking and distressing monster took a hold of me and I started inking, distressing and crumpling paper with a vengeance. My Prima collection of flowers floated towards my layout like bees to honey and that's how my layout ended up the way it did. I had nothing to do with it. Truly. ;)


Okay, the glimmer-misting and inking of the Maya Road chipboard I did before the monsters came.



This part here with the crumpled paper and flowers just happened. Flying flowers, I tell ya!



Materials used:
Basic Grey Lemonade papers - Lime Cooler, Sundress & Cherry Cobbler
Basic Grey Lemonade Doilies Swiss Dot Aqua
Basic Grey Lemonade Chip Sticker Shapes
Prima Marketing Trellis Roses Fontaine
Prima Marketing Caboodles
Prima Marketing Painterly Petals Angelique
Maya Road Chipboard Words


2 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

Love this one! The cluster of flowers is just so pretty!

lisaday said...

I love everything about this layout!!