Saturday, July 11, 2009

New DT at My Scrapbook Nook

My Scrapbook Nook's announced their new design team and I'm so happy to be back for another term. The Nook has the most gorgeous kits, always filled with the latest products and a generous supply of beautiful embellishments. Just take a look at the past and present kits and you'll know what I mean.

The new DT members are:

Leah Killian - USA
Jen Pohl -USA
Stacey Michaud -USA
Camilla Ekman -Sweden
Susan Lui -Singapore
Lynn Ghahary -USA
Zarah Peterson -Sweden
Lady Grace Belarmino -Philippines
Lisa Day -USA
Brittny Lejune -USA
Daniela Dobson -USA
Becky Williams -USA
Aleksandra Gadji -Sweden

I like that our DT is made up of a great mix of USA and international scrappers. I had a blast on my last term on the Nook and am really looking forward to the new term. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

I am so glad that you are back for another term and am excited to get to work with you :)