Sunday, July 26, 2009

The World Is A Book...


This is the second layout I created for Graphic 45 using the Glimmer Mists and Glimmer Screens so kindly sponsored by Tattered Angels.

To show off the glimmer screen of the bird taking flight to its full advantage, I placed the mask at the top corner and liberally squirted brass glimmer mist over it. I was quite pleased with how well the brass mist stood out on black cardstock. I wanted to do a Nature layout featuring the photo of my dd horseback riding and so of course I turned to Graphic 45's Botanicabella papers. Botanicabella is one of my absolute favourite lines and the leaves and butterflies never fail me each time I look for patterned paper for nature layouts.


A quote which is so true:

It may not be so apparent from the photo but the layers here are popped up with foam dots 3 layers high.


Some of my favourite embellishments - flowers, lace and butterflies:



For more inspiration from the Graphic 45 Design Team on using Tattered Angels' products, take a look here: Graphic 45



5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

It just cannot get more amazing tattering than this!! I just love how utterly clever you are with the Hambly screen usage! Brilliant!!

I used to have lots of pages in my book, then the kids came and tore them all out! Now there is only one page left for me to read, LOL

Ruth said...

Wonderful misting here that bird is simply stunning and I of course love the G45 papers!!

Stacey Michaud said...

Gorgeous stuff with the Graphic 45! Wow!

LG said...

lovely page sue! Love all the effects!

sharon Ong said...

love that bird!!! great placement!