Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off Roading


A second layout from My Scrapbook Nook's August Kit using October Afternoon's Road Map collection. I cut out a die cut in the shape of a road sign and outlined it in white paint for definition. I thought it was a lark because my subject and title was Off Roading, in direct contrast to the road sign and the name of the collection. To borrow a phrase from my dd, I'm funny that way. :D


Did a mini collage here. Inked the chipboard using distress ink in red and brown, stamped an October Afternoon road sign stamp and layered various die cuts and stickers embellishments with 3D foam dots.


Buttons from My Scrapbook Nook's kit.


The layout from a different angle to show the distressing and dimension.




Supplies:
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Road Map (Skyline Motor Inn, Vacationer Motel, Shady Lane RV Park, Dew Drop Inn, Blue & White Motel)
Stickers & such: October Afternoon Road Map Word Stickers & Shapers
Stamp: October Afternoon Road Map stamps
Chipboard: American Crafts
Alphas: Colorbok Mini Alpha Sticker Stax
Flower: Prima Island Pastel
Ribbons & netting: own stash.


2 comments:

Angie Hagist said...

Ooooh! This is Fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Stacey Michaud said...

I love the shape and all the details! Wonderful!