Monday, August 24, 2009

Set of Cards

I made a set of cards using the October Afternoon Road Map papers from My Scrapbook Nook's August kit.


Brought out my Big Shot and Sizzix dies to play with as well.



This next card has a little tag which I will be writing the sentiment for the greeting card later:


The set of 3 cards with the rounded corners:


This next card didn't quite fit into the set because it didn't have rounded corners and also I decided to distress the edges of the patterned paper.


This is probably the most number of cards I've ever made in a day. It was fun using up some of my scraps from the My Scrapbook Nook's August kit. And there's still lots of kit leftover. :)


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Road Map
Flowers: Prima Marketing Costa Bright; Got Flowers Ivory
Buttons: From My Scrapbook Nook's August kit
Ribbons: Own stash
Others: Rangers Distressed Stickles


No comments: