Monday, August 10, 2009

Sun, Sand & Sea


This is a layout of my daughter's 12th birthday party, where the girls had a blast at the beach and lots of fun canoe-ing.

I used October Afternoon's Road Map collection on this layout, from the fantastic August kit by My Scrapbook Nook.

I placed a circle of crystals around the number 12 on a strip of Skyline Motor Inn patterned paper, because it was my dd's 12th birthday.


The journalling sticker is also from Road Map and sits atop some Prima Caboodles flowers:

The layout from a different angle, where you can see more of the distressing:


Supplies:

Patterned Paper: October Afternoon's Road Map collection (Skyline Motor Inn, Blue & White Motel, Vacationer Motel)
Alphas: October Afternoon Road Map Schoolroom
Journalling Stickers: October Afternoon Road Map Label Stickers
Flowers: Prima Caboodles
Crystals: Prima Say It In Crystals & Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Cardstock: DCWV Glitter Cardstock & Bazzill Scalloped Circle Cardstock

3 comments:

sharon Ong said...

really like that circle around the '12' -cool!

LG said...

Stunning! Perfect! Inspiring! Love this layout!

Sasha said...

ooooh I love it love it ..