Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Graphic 45 Christmas Card



Is it too early to be making Christmas cards? ;-) I received my box from Graphic 45 and just felt I had to play a little with the Graphic 45 Christmas Past papers, so I whipped this one up. I wanted a monochromatic cream card evoking Peace, so went with all the cream coloured papers in the collection. To give the card some texture, I added some delicate lace, a lightly misted doily and popped up the picture of the angel with dimensional foam dots.



I just realized my last few posts have been of cards, an altered project and a mini album. No layouts. So not typical of me. Anyway, I'm working on a couple of layouts now while waiting for my DT kits to arrive. One of the boxes is a big surprise which I can't wait to get my hands on. I'm so excited about it but I can't reveal anything yet. :)

1 comment:

sharon Ong said...

Hey hey, definitely not too early for Christmas! Especially with this yummy combination of papers!