Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Tattered Angels Design Team!


I'm so excited to announce that I'm on the new Design Team for My Tattered Angels! I've always loved their glimmer mists, glimmer screens and glimmer chips so this is an unexpected dream come true for me. :)

The rest of the new DT are:

Vicki Chrisman
Annabelle O’Malley
Patricia Komara
Shelia Rumney
Gaelle Fauglas
Hilde Stolk
Mandy Collins
Pamela Young
Beatriz Jennings
Danielle Flanders
Jamie Dougherty
Katia (Louloupi) Sarrodie
Nathalie Kalbach; and
Amy Martin.

Lots of wonderfully talented ladies on the team and a couple of familiar faces. I'm looking forward to getting to know the other DT ladies better and also to creating with those fabulous My Tattered Angels products. :)

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Congratulations!!!! :) This is going to be SO fun!!!!!

sharon Ong said...

Congrats Susan! So lucky you!

Brainybairn said...

Congrats!!

Nat said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so thrilled and can't wait to work with you - your work looks amazing!

Pearl Maple said...

Congratulations!
Isn't it exciting!
Tattered Angels is a fabulous range of products to be playing with and I just know we are going to have fun together.
Mandy Collins
Australia

Anne-Marie said...

This is so exciting!! Congrats Susan!! :)

Anabelle said...

Congratulations and weclcome to the team!!!

stinkydudette said...

this is awesome! congratulations, susan!! *huggies*

Christiane said...

huge huge congrats!! :))

Jamie the Smarty Pants said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to work with you, and see all of your beautiful work!!! Jamie

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

congrats!! so excited to be working with lots of talented ladies!

Louloupi said...

Congratulations ;-)

I agree with you it's a wonderful knews....!

Louloupi from France ;-)