Friday, September 18, 2009

Top Of The World

Here's a layout I created for a class at My Scrapbook Nook using the September kit which is loaded with Pink Paislee Amber Road goodies.


Some close-ups:

I cut out the tree from the Pink Paislee Autumn Blossoms paper, inking the edges and adding stickles to it for a bit of sparkle. The tree is popped up using dimensional dots.



I layered the title using Pink Paislee's borderline stickers, patterned paper and alphas. To complete the look, I added some Prima lace and pearls.



The layout from another angle. Here you can see that I popped up the tree and photo with 3D foam dots for some dimension.


For more details and the class, visit My Scrapbook Nook here.




Supply List:
Pink Paislee Amber Road papers - Autumn Blossom, Apple Cider, Harvest Hayride & Postcards;
Pink Paislee Amber Road Borderlines Stickers;
Pink Paislee Expressions Glitter Alphabets;
Making Memories Alphas;
Zva Creative Black Bling Swirls;
Prima Lace & Pearls.






No comments: